Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It is raining so hard right now that I feel like I should be YELLING SO YOU CAN HEAR ME.... the rain is beating against our master bedroom window. I just talked to my brother to alert him that his county was under a Tornado Warning. He was sitting in his truck at home waiting for the storm to lessen so he could go in. He said they just had moth ball sized hail. Yes, it is January and we're having severe thunderstorms and at least one tornado. Kind of strange considering our state just recognized a 30-year anniversary for the Blizzard of 1978. The temps have fallen from the 50s into the 40s. It is supposed to be 12 by morning, so we'll be switching from our spring jackets and rain gear to our ice gear in less than 12 hours. What is ice gear, you say. Mainly it consists of some slip on straps with spikes on them for our shoes.

Sean hasn't felt very well today. I think maybe he overdid it yesterday. He still has a nasty cough and isn't eating much. I'm hoping he can go to preschool for a little while so he won't miss Circus Day when they put on a pretend circus. We have his elephant mask ready to go. I think it is pretty clever if I must say so myself. Sean and I worked on it together. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: