Friday, January 25, 2008

I was right about a long night with short sleep. I wanted to give Sean a breathing treatment before bed but he complained so I let him off the hook. Around 2:20am he was awake thirsty and hot with fever so I gave him ibuprofen. Around 3:30 we did a breathing treatment (he was begging for it by then) and I gave him Tylenol since he was still hot. Of course, after the treatment, he was wired for sound so he watched a video and then did a puzzle on www.jigzone.com. By then, Jeff was up early at 4:30 to go into work for an inventory audit. I talked Sean into going back to bed. By 6:30 he was coughing again and requesting another breathing treatment. Went back to bed for a nap (ha ha) then I woke up at 8:30 and dialed a few times to get through to the busy doctor's office. We have an appt. at 11:40. His fever is still down.

No comments: