Friday, March 14, 2008

Teen Room Mess

Welcome if you are popping over from Lysa's website. I am participating in this week's Swap and Hop again. This week's theme is Organization. If you missed my recipe share, click here.

My organizing hint for today is to be sure to supervise your teens as they clean their room. See below:

Here is what my teen's room looked like before.


Here is what it looked like when she was done cleaning. Great job, right?
Might have been if this weren't the hallway outside her room afterward! Still working on where to put things.

Click on the link below to take you to more organizing hints or ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so ME! I clean from one room to another and at some point run out of steam and end up with a ton of junk in the last room, normally my room!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Jen

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Wow! What a great before and after. And the photo of the hallway... oh I feel your pain sister!

Blessings!