Friday, March 07, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?

It's been snowing pretty much all day. It's hard to tell how much we have... I heard 2 to 4 inches so I guess others cannot tell either since that is a pretty wide range for an estimate. The snow is very fine and the wind is blowing it all around.


I have a cold so it is just as well that preschool was cancelled today. I didn't want to get out in the cold windy mess. Sean was disappointed that they were missing their field trip to the Recycling Center. I thought I would include a picture of my friend a kleenex box and I found out that I must be pretty boring when I have a cold. We just use the standard cardboard kleenex box as is... no fancy covers. Look what I found as I looked for a picture.




For whatever reason, I think I'd have issues with pulling a tissue from someone's nose to blow my own. Even if it was Shakespeare himself.



No comments: