Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sean walked over to me earlier and said, "Mommy, do you know how I recognize you?" "No, how?", I said. "By your hair", he said. I replied, "Well, I'll try to keep my hair then." He agreed. "Don't get your hair cutted."

Not sure where that came from but I had been thinking of coloring my hair again to hide all this white. I still have a box of magic color left. I guess I'll have to rethink that now. I sure wouldn't want my own son to not be able to recognize me.

Once again the weather folks were wrong. First, they said 5-8 inches of snow + ice. Then it was 4-6 inches snow + ice. They used their disclaimer that the more ice we get, the less snow. Well, we got some ice but barely a trace of snow, then a little more ice and another dusting of snow this morning. All in all though, the roads weren't too bad. It helps that the ice turns to slush and then refreezes... that helps provide some traction. Schools were on a delay and we still made it to Bible Study this morning. Valentine's Day forecast.... Sunny and 40s.

No comments: