Thursday, August 23, 2012

“Senior pictures” of Cal-Rae

Since she is done with school, but was never technically a senior, we are improvising for her senior pictures.  She would be a senior this school year if she had not finished early.  I hope to take some more pictures but it is not likely I will have her cooperation. 

These turned out really well.  I took well over a hundred shots to get these.  It is very hard to get the girl to relax so I set the camera for whatever it’s called for multiple shots and just held down the button and hoped for the best.  These were taken in our back yard.  After these turned out so well, I decided to order an older version of a photo editing software which was still much nicer than the free one that I had been using.  I think it was worth the $15.

Edited8x10Callie_2012_12bEdited_Callie_2012_24

Edited_Callie_BW_150Edited_Callie_2012_4b

Edited_Callie_Sepia_136

Edited_Callie_2012_25Edited_Callie_Sepia_004

No comments: