Sunday, May 09, 2010

Chewing Gum and Long Hair

These two do not go together.  I have removed gum from Sierra’s hair before but it was never a whole piece and never had such a long time to adhere itself.  She lost her gum out of her mouth at church and by the time we could get home to work on it, it was a lost cause. 

Introducing the new Sierra:  

001

002

She was really concerned at first but once she saw how it was turning out, she really liked it.  I like it too.  I have been trying to get her to let me cut it for a while because of all the dead ends and so it would be cooler and easier to care for this summer but she was not interested in the least.  I am glad she likes it.  It has thickened quite a bit since she last had it this length which must have been a long time ago.  I think the extra weight might have removed the curl that she used to have in this picture, but it does kick up a little. 

2008MemDay156

It is amazing how much kids change in two years at this age. 

No comments: