Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sean loves climbing into Sierra's crib when she wakes up in the morning and spending some time bonding and playing before I get her out. This morning, he had a lincoln log with him and I heard him hitting the bed with it. I took it away and told him it looked like he had hurt the bed - there was a dent in the area where he was hitting it. I went downstairs to get something and when I came back up... Sean ran up to me and told me he put a bandaid on the bed. Not believing him, I quickly went in Sierra's room... and sure enough, there was the bandaid. He had gotten a bandaid from the bathroom and put it right on the boo-boo. Of course, I had to keep a straight face and lightly scold him as I went to retrieve the digital camera. I hope this makes you smile. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. i read it and started laughing. your kids are so adorable and they are getting so big. tell callie i said hi. i would say hi to the other but they don't know me like callie does. hopefully we can get together soon and catch up. i hope to hear from you soon~ shana cameron

Anonymous said...

I also had to laugh! The things that our children do! I don't know that I could keep a straight face!