Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mom's Night

Preschool had mom's night this evening.  Sierra has been looking forward to it and it's all she has been talking about since someone came to class to show them how to do massages.  She took this assignment very seriously.

The evening started with exercising.  Sorry, no pictures of exercising.  I didn't know exercising could actually be fun.  Try exercising with your motivated four-year old.  That makes it more fun.  I might have to start recording the exercise show on PBS so we can exercise together.  

Then we moved into a nice hair-brushing.  I don't have a lot to brush at the moment but Sierra was very meticulous about it and it was quite relaxing in spite of the chatter of about one hundred preschoolers and their mothers. 

2009 273

Next was the temple massage.   

I do not like this picture but I do assure you that I am alive although I look very much dead.  I was taking the picture with one hand and somehow the flash gracefully captured my allergy black-eyes.  Yuck. 

2009 277

The temple massage was quite involved and Sierra became tired and decided to take a break.  She was quite intrigued by the "pickles". 

2009 279

Somewhere along the way, there was to be a foot massage.  Sierra waited for the cue but they were on their own at this point and it was hard to hear in the big room.  She kept watching everyone else to see when it was time to switch from head to feet, but it never happened that she could see.  Once most everyone cleared out for lemonade, I suggested she go ahead with the foot massage since she'd been looking forward to this part.

Here's another video.  You can't hear anything she says because the noise level was not good and audio on my camera isn't great, but I like it so here it is. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

How sweet! I think this is awesome that they did something nice for their moms.