Monday, December 10, 2012

Time4Learning Review

We tried out Time4Learning for about a month.   I wish we’d had more time to test it out but for the times my kids did use it, they did like the easy to learn lessons.  The playground has fun games. 

As a mom/teacher, I liked being able to sign in and see what each of my kids have been working on and what they had completed.  The feedback was helpful.  

I appreciate the ability to change grade levels.  We had to adjust the grade levels for both my kids to make it more interesting and challenging.   One thing that I did not see but would be interested in having access to, is a scope and sequence for each subject and by grade level.  This would be helpful if the main purpose in using Time4Learning is to supplement other curriculum. 

I would recommend this curriculum as a supplemental educational tool.  

No comments: