Friday, May 09, 2008

Garage Sales

I've been busy getting ready for our first garage sale in about 3 years. I need about another month to get ready but someone picked tomorrow for the neighborhood and it saved us from being the ones to organize it like last time so I am not complaining. I'm sure we have plenty more we could sell but anything will be a bonus.

Sierra had an eye appointment today. Her eye has gotten worse so we wants to see us back in 3 months. It's possible she will end up having to wear a patch on the stronger eye or possibly even surgery if it continues to get worse. She is really good for the doctor.

While I'm talking about Sierra, let me tell you some more about our princess. Today I asked her to put away her shoes and she replied, "Yes, stepmother." She then explained she was pretending to be Cinderella. I'm really glad it wasn't my bossiness that she was referring to. At bedtime, I said, "Goodnight, Sierra Nicole." She corrected me and told me to say "Goodnight, princess." My bad.

No comments: