Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy Weekend



We kept busy this past weekend. When you paint your walls Bungalow Gold (see here), the small light in the foyer just didn't cut it anymore. It only worked when the walls were white (see here). So, today, Jeff put up a new light in our foyer. Wow, does it give light. All eight bulbs. It also looks so nice that I now have my eye on replacing the light in the kitchen and the upstairs hallway. (After all, I've watched enough episodes of Designed to Sell on HGTV to know that a realtor would criticize those outdated light fixtures.)

Now that I have a new toy vacuum cleaner that actually vacuums really well, I decided to go for it and get out the steam cleaner and clean carpets. Our house doesn't seem very big when I am trying to find someplace to put something, but when it is time to clean, I think our house is way too big. So, needless to say, I only cleaned a fraction of all the carpet in our house. But it looks so much better where I did, that I might just keep going on that as time allows.

Sean has been coughing more since we dropped one of his breathing treatments so we might have to add one back in for a few days.

1 comment:

Jodie Wolfe said...

If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!